HEY I’VE BEEN IN STUFF.
So I thought I’d make a little page where you can find all of things I’ve been in and on. In no particular order…
- I coined a dating term and The Independent and Pretty 52 picked it up.
- I’ve helped the Metro out with a comment or two.
- Here are some thoughts on a BBC News article I shared about Khloe Kardashian’s problematic behaviour.
- The beaut that is Dolly Aldterton spoke to me about millennial sex in the Sunday Times Style
- I appeared in a BBC Three documentary discussing my experience with Stealthing and the blog post I wrote about it. You can watch it on YouTube, here.
- Channel 5 had me on the 6pm news to discuss Game of Thrones and viral news stories.
- I was interviewed on BBC Inside Out to discuss internet dating safety.
- Lucy Beresford invited me onto her LBC Relationships show to talk HOOK UPS.
- I appeared on Radio 1 with Scott Mills to chat about Tinder’s worst profiles!
- MTV called me an Influencer to watch in 2017, didn’t they?
- Blogosphere Magazine interviewed me in a little Q&A sesh with only blimmin’ Zoella on the cover.
- Sean McLoughlin of comedy (soon to be super) fame asked me to feature on his new podcast – it was fun!
- I also appeared on a podcast from Emma Jo Real-Davies off of Capital Radio Breakfast (South) where we chatted GIRL STUFF.
- I appeared at the Brighton Fringe festival with comedian James Bennison where we partook in a spot of TINDER LIVE.
THAT’S IT… for now…